Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Table of Contents Recipe

For my table of contents dessert image, I decided to make a Texas Sheet Cake. When I was younger, my immediate family flew to Texas like we did about once or twice every year. Once we arrived, my whole family hopped in a few cars and started driving to Oklahoma. We rented a huge cabin with bunk bed, open living spaces, and most importantly, a huge kitchen. It was summer time, and my brother's birthday was during our trip. My grandma and I got busy in the kitchen, making my brother's Texas Sheet Cake birthday cake. This trip is a fond family memory I have, especially baking and spending time with my grandmother because she lives in another state.

I followed my grandmothers recipe and once I was finished, I prepared my set with lights and a camera and began taking pictures!


                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment