Wednesday, April 20, 2016

My Table of Contents

Editor's Note:
For this page, I am going to put an old black and white picture of my Great Uncle Jesse in his bakery, and a text box of a shortened version of what I put in my previous blog post, "Background Story" on the page in the layout that I have already chosen which is in the blog post, "Planning My Table of Contents."  This format and page is similar to Southern Living: Our Best Recipes' first page.

Here is the finished page!


On the Cover:
For this page, I am simply going to use a close up of the Blueberry and Lemon Genoise Muffins, and include the recipe and story behind the recipe, which was included in my previous blog, "Cover Page Recipe."

Here it is!


Table of Contents:
This part is going to follow a similar format to Kraft: Food & Family's table of contents page. I will use colors and an image to make the page more visually appealing.

Here is my table of contents page!



No comments:

Post a Comment