Monday, March 28, 2016

Analysis of Two-Page Spread

Southern Living: Our Best Recipes:
There was not a two page spread in the Kraft: Food & Family magazine, and in this one there was not quite a two page spread either - but I got an idea...

I'm thinking that I can do something similar to this page for my two-page spread. I think I will include a full page of solid color, and include the title and a description of the story underneath. Then, I can include a picture of the dessert, and its recipe on the second page.



1 comment:

  1. The purpose of your magazine is very nice. I like that you were inspired by a family member it gives it a heavier sense sentiment through food. You are missing certain posts and adding more visuals on your blog would be very helpful. I think you should consider not only talking about food, but also complimenting the layout with feelings and traditions that can help you add more substance as well.

    ReplyDelete